Bedazzled by Friday Night Fireworks display over Lake Grapevine! The first one is in the air at 9:30pm sharp every Friday night. Don’t forget to download the music!
AT A GLANCE:
- Dates: Every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- 2018 Dates: May 25, June 1/8/15/22/29, July 6/13/20/27, August 3/10/17/24/31
- Start Time: 9:30 p.m.
- Show Length: Between 10 and 15 minutes (no longer than 15 minutes)
- Location: Can be seen over Lake Grapevine
- Cost: Free (many viewing areas are free – some private businesses may charge an admission fee of which the City of Grapevine has no control over)
Don’t forget the music for the show! Click here!
SUGGESTED VIEWING AREAS:
(Click on each location name for more information)
- Oak Grove Park (including baseball, soccer, and softball fields)
- Katie’s Woods Park
- Field next to Scott’s Landing Marina
- Lakeview Park
- Rockledge Park ($5 per car entry fee)
- Big Daddy’s Ship Store & Grill
- Field next to Silver Lake Marina
- Acorn Woods Park
VIEWING AREAS WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS:
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins (Accessible to guests only with pre-scheduled reservations for that Friday night. Gates are closed to general public. Click here to make your reservation)
- Glass Cactus Nightclub at Gaylord Texan Resort (Opens at 9 p.m. to public. Typically a door charge is applicable which may range between $10 and $20. Guests 21 and up only.)
CLOSED OR NOT SUGGESTED:
- Top floor of the Gaylord Texas Resort parking garage (due to construction of the new expansion, the garage will not be utilized as a “viewing deck” this year. It will only be utilized as parking for convention and hotel guests. There will not be a “Gaylord rooftop party” as there has been in previous years.)
- Snakey Lane (trees have grown to make limited sight visibility)
- Meadowmere Park (farthest park from launch area and limited sight visibility)
- Main Street in Downtown Grapevine (limited-to-no sight visibility of fireworks)
Have more questions, such as boat ramp access or rain info? Click here to see our FAQs.
Learn more about the CVB HERE.