The dinosaurs return to Grapevine! Travel to the prehistoric Woodbine Formation, found right here in North Texas and come face-to-face with life-size dinos, such as the Utahraptor or Deltadromeus. Visitors of all ages will remain enthralled
throughout the interactive walk through exhibit, Jurassic Gardens.
The exhibit includes museum-quality creatures, educational elements, hands-on activities, genuine fossils and other surprises. These world class creatures are here for a short time – see them before they go extinct!
For admission into the Jurassic Gardens exhibit you must buy a ticket PER PERSON. Tickets can be used anytime during the exhibit dates and various hours. This is a one-time use only ticket.
TICKETS GO ON SALE AUGUST 1, 2018
Dates: September 22 – October 7, 2018
Place: Grapevine Botanical Gardens, 411 Ball Street
- Monday – Thursdays: 1:00 – 7:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fee: $8 per person (FREE for children ages 2 and under)
Join Grapevine Parks and Recreation for the FREE kick-off event – FOSSIL FEST – at Jurassic Gardens.
- LEARN about the various dinosaur species that once roamed your backyard in Grapevine.
- DIG up fossils and take home your very own dinosaur from the egg hatchery.
- EXPLORE the animatronic dinosaur encounter, Jurassic
Gardens, where you will be face to face with the most fascinating creatures of Grapevine’s past.
For this day ONLY, you must buy a ticket per time slot in order to enjoy the Jurassic Gardens exhibit as there is limited admission. All activities outside the Jurassic Gardens exhibit are FREE!
- Date: September 22, 2018
- Event hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Fee: Free Admission
Come explore Jurassic Gardens after dark and experience the dinosaurs in a whole new light in DINOS AFTER DARK.
- Dates: September 28 & 29, October 5 & 6
- Time: 8:00 – 10:00 pm
- Fee: $8 per person / Children under 2 are FREE
For more information, visit https://gograpevine.com/event/jurassicgardens/