- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; ACH PAYMENT MADE WITHOUT CONSENT): 100 FALL CREEK
- THEFT OF SERVICES (>=$100<$750; CUSTOMER DID NOT PAY FOR SERVICE): 2300 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG2 <1G DFZ IAT): 3200 MUSTANG DR
- ASSIST OTHER AGENCY (EULESS POLICE DEPARTMENT): 400 INDUSTRIAL BLVD S
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; STOLEN BLACK iPHONE 7 PLUS): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- FRAUD USE/POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; CREDIT CARD USED WITHOUT CONSENT): 2900 TIMBERLINE DR
- FAILURE TO IDENTIFY FUGITIVE/ INTENT GIVE FALSE INFO (SUSPECT ARRESTED FOR WARRANTS AND FAIL TO IDENTIFY): 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- THEFT UNDER $100.00: 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- FRAUD USE/POSS IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; UNKNOWN SUSPECT CLAIMED TO BE VICTIM AND USED LINE OF CREDIT): 500 DOVE CREEK PL
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (BABY FORMULA TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION): 2000 HALL JOHNSON RD
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY: 2900 MUSTANG DR
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL (ASSAULT): 2900 MUSTANG DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200 2700; MAJOR ACCIDENT RESULTS IN DWI ARREST): 2700 MUSTANG DR
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ; MAJOR ACCIDENT RESULTS IN DWI ARREST): 2700 MUSTANG DR
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; DAMAGE TO DRIVER’S DOOR HANDLE): 2400 BASS PRO DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200; HIT AND RUN CRASH): 1400 DOVE LOOP RD
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF CASH BY EMPLOYEE): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- FOUND PROPERTY (FOUND FIREARM): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG 1 >=1G<4G): 2300 TIMBERLINE DR
Category Archives: GRAPEVINE POLICE DEPT
[UPDATE FROM GRAPEVINE PD: Just after 8am Grapevine Officers served a search warrant on a home suspected of drug activity in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive. As officers were inside they discovered a possible grenade. A bomb unit was called in and determined the grenade was not real. At least three people are in custody, but this remains an active investigation. Officers will remain on scene to continue their search. No neighbors are in danger.
Several of our officers are serving a warrant in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive, so neighbors will see a heavy police presence. We will post an update as the situation develops.]
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (<$100 W/PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS; THEFT OF SHOES ENHANCED TO CLASS B): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; FUNDS WITHDRAWN FROM DECEASED PERSON’S ACCOUNT): 1600 W SH 114
- HARASSMENT (THREATS MADE VIA EMAIL)
- DEADLY CONDUCT (ROADWAY INCIDENT TURNED INTO AN ASSAULT): 1000 INTERNATIONAL PKWY
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; BACKBOARD ON BASKETBALL GOAL DAMAGED): 1500 HOOD LN
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 200 W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF TIRE): 700 PORT AMERICA PL
- AGGRAVATED ASSAULT DATE/FAMILY/HOUSE W/WEAPON (SUBJECT POINTED A GUN): 3200 N GRAPEVINE MILLS BLVD
- FOUND PROPERTY (TWO DRIVERS’ LICENSES FOUND): 1400 W SH 114
- HARASSMENT: RECEIVED PHONE THREATS FROM EX BOYFRIEND
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (THEFT OF TWO VINYL RECORDS): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; STOLEN BIKE): 2000 GRAYSON DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; EMPLOYEE ARRESTED FOR STEALING): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- LOST PROPERTY (LOST DIAMOND BRACELET): 600 S MAIN ST
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED: 1400 N SH 121
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY TO FAMILY MEMBER: 1700 CHRIS CRAFT DR
- UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHICLE (MISSING PERSON/RUNAWAY – STOLEN VEHICLE): 1200 W HUDGINS ST
Updated at 11:10 a.m.: Revised to reflect that classes have resumed.
Three Grapevine campuses were evacuated Monday morning after officials received bomb threats through the front office.
Grapevine police responded to Grapevine Middle School and Cross Timbers Middle School and students were removed from the buildings, Grapevine-Colleyville ISD announced around 9:30 a.m.
Cross Timbers students were moved to the Mustang Activity Center and Grapevine Middle School students were placed on buses while police dogs swept the campuses, which were determined to be safe.
Read more from the Dallas Morning News…
Calling all crime solvers! Wanna help us identify a thief? This Cheetos-loving customer is suspected in a theft of 1,600 gallons of diesel fuel from a gas station on Northwest Highway Monday night.
He has a tall, thin build, and what looks like a tattoo on his back just under his neck. He was driving a white Dodge pickup pulling a white gooseneck trailer. The truck has one black rim on the front driver’s side and reflective tape on the back tailgate.
The man pulled the trailer over the fuel tank, and made various snack and lottery purchases inside the store. He even started eating his chips at the counter. He drove off about an hour and a half later. If you recognize him, call our non-emergency line at 817.410.8127 and tell them you have a tip for detectives.
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750;THEFT OF COMPUTER): 1600 W NORTHWEST HWY
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ; TRAFFIC STOP LEADS TO DRUG ARREST): 3000 BASS PRO DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; THEFT OF ELECTRIC BICYCLE): 900 TURNER RD
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (STOLEN MAIL): 5300 CAMBRIDGE CT
- THEFT OF PROP (>=$2,500<$30K; FUEL PUMPED OUT FROM UNDERGROUND DIESEL TANK): 2000 W NORTHWEST HWY
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 800 W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; THEFT OF GAME CAMERAS): 2500 BASS PRO DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; GOLF CART STOLEN FROM CROSS CREEK APARTMENTS): 2700 N GRAPEVINE MILLS BLVD
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$100<$750; REAR WINDOW BROKEN POSSIBLY WITH A BB GUN): 1900 STONEWAY DR
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (CLOTHING TAKEN FROM UNLOCKED VEHICLE): 100 STARR PL
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI – MINOR ACCIDENT): 5300 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY MEMBER: 1200 MURRELL RD
An elderly man drove his car over a parking hump and into a glass paned window at Little Caesar’s Pizza, located at 330 W Northwest Hwy #400 in Grapevine, today around 1:00 p.m.
For more information about Little Caesar’s or to get a re-opening estimate, please call (817) 310-1055.
Our next FREE Women’s Self-Defense Course will be held January 28 and January 30 from 6-9pm. The goal is to provide practical self-defense options to women, regardless of their skillset and level of conditioning. Students at all levels of ability, experience and strength will be empowered and equipped on the first day of class.
The course is open to women ages 13 and up. Classes will be held at First Presbyterian Church, 1002 N. Park Blvd. Space is limited, so sign up quickly using this link if interested: http://bit.ly/GPDSelfDefenseJan19