FORT WORTH – Let’s all be honest, we’ve almost all done it.
Lip syncing or karaoke at parties, bars, clubs and — of course — family functions has always been a thing. It extends far beyond American culture.
So, it shouldn’t be surprising that a viral in-car lip sync battle between local Texas police departments, which began shortly before the Fourth of July, has spread like wildfire — no pun intended — across Texas, with Dallas-Fort Worth area police departments going to great lengths to one-up each other on social media.
The Top Five are:
- Grapevine Police Department – 3.3 million
- Fort Worth Police Department – 3 million
- Cedar Hill Police Department – 1.9 million
- Irving Police Department – 1.6 million
- Dallas Police Department – 948,000
Read more from the Star-Telegram…