- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (THEFT OF 2013 CHEVY SPARK REAR LICENSE PLATE): 900 TURNER RD
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; THEFT OF LAPTOPS USING FRAUDULENT INFORMATION): 1500 W SH 114
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; DAMAGE TO DRAINAGE DITCH): 2200 W KIMBALL RD
- RECKLESS DAMAGE: 600 WESTPORT PKWY
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$100<$750; HEADLIGHT BROKEN BY EX BOYFRIEND): 700 E WALL ST
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; SMART WATCH STOLEN FROM DISPLAY TABLE): 1400 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; BACKPACK AND LAPTOP TAKEN): 3200 MUSTANG DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; THEFT OF BLUE SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 PLUS): 2000 ENCHANTED WAY
- FOUND PROPERTY (HANDGUN FOUND IN A LOANER VEHICLE): 1200 E SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT FROM SAKS OFF 5TH AVENUE): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- DECEASED PERSON: 3700 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (BAC >= 0.15): 1800 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (SMASHED WINDOW): 2500 MS PARK-8 RD
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; THEFT OF VEHICLE): 1400 N SH 121
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF PURSE): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY MEMBER (HUSBAND ASSAULTED WIFE): 500 YELLOWSTONE DR
Category Archives: GRAPEVINE POLICE DEPT
GRAPEVINE, Texas – Grapevine Police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old man who fell from a stairwell of an apartment complex.
On Friday, March 1, at approximately 7:30pm, officers were called to the 3700 block of Grapevine Mills Parkway. Friends told police they were helping someone move when they started walking downstairs from the third floor. They say Kyle Wolf was trying to slide down the hand rail when he slipped and fell to the ground below.
Wolf was transported to Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine, where he died. There are no signs of foul play, and Wolf ’s death appears to be accidental. The case remains under investigation pending full autopsy results.
Grapevine officers are getting reports of mail theft near Hughes Rd and 360. Please remind friends and family: if they are victims of mail theft, please report the crime to the U.S. Postal Inspectors, either by phone or online at 877-876-2455 or https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov.
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750): 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- OPEN CONTAINER/THEFT/RECOVERY OF MERCHANDISE: 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA – TO INJECT INHALE OR INJEST (MINOR IN POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA): 2500 BOATHOUSE DR
- MISSING PERSON: 2900 TRAIL LAKE DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500): 900 W SH 114
- CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD ABUSE: 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$100<$750; VEHCILE PAINT DAMAGED): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- BURGLARY OF BUILDING (BURGLARY OF GARAGE): 3500 BLUFFS LN
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$100<$750; WINDOW SHATTERED ON TRUCK): 2500 MS PARK-8 RD
- ASSAULT OF FAMILY/HOUSE MEMBER TO IMPEDE BREATH/CIRCULATION: 3500 TIMBERLINE DR
- INTERFERENCE W/EMERGENCY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE: 3500 TIMBERLINE DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; PURSE SNATCHING): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (UNLOCKED 2016 NISSAN ROGUE BURGLARIZED): 3500 N GRAPEVINE MILLS BLVD
- DECEASED PERSON: 4300 CRESTWOOD CT
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (DIAPER BAG WITH CONTENTS TAKEN): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (FRONT LICENSE PLATE STOLEN): 3100 W GRAPEVINE MILLS CIR
GRAPEVINE POLICE DEPARTMENT PRESS RELEASE
Four people face charges following a search warrant on a house in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive. On Wednesday, February 20, shortly after 8:00 a.m., officers knocked on the door and identified themselves. After not getting a response, the door was breached and officers entered the residence. Two of the occupants were arrested inside the house and two ran out the back door. Both of the individuals who ran were apprehended without incident.
Officers located illegal drugs and various equipment used to commit identity theft. Due to the presence of evidence used in fraudulent activity, Grapevine Police contacted the Secret Service and both agencies are working together in the investigation. As officers were searching the home they located what appeared to be a live grenade. The home was evacuated until members of the Northeast Tarrant County Bomb Task Force deemed the device to be a realistic novelty item and was inert.
Charges against the four people arrested include drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, fraudulent use or possession of identifying information, criminal trespass and multiple outstanding warrants.
Grapevine Police commend all of the officers and agencies involved in the execution of the search warrant and collection of evidence. This includes patrol officers, detectives, dispatchers, and crime scene investigators, and members of the U.S. Secret Service. Grapevine Police are committed to preventing and reducing crime, and will continue to actively pursue illegal activity as we protect the people who live, work, and visit our City.
Sarah Celise Heydari: 31
- Poss CS PG 1>= 4G<200G
- Poss CS PG 2>= 1G<4G
- Poss CS PG 2>= 4G<400G
- Poss CS PG 4 <28G
- Poss Marijuana >2OZ
Paul Scott Crow: 34
- Fraud use/poss ident info
- Poss CS PG 3>= 28G<200G
- Outstanding warrants
Michael Justin Parrish: 40
- Fraud use/poss ident info
- Outstanding warrants
Joseph Ray Hamm: 41
- Fraud use/poss ident info
- Criminal trespass
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; ACH PAYMENT MADE WITHOUT CONSENT): 100 FALL CREEK
- THEFT OF SERVICES (>=$100<$750; CUSTOMER DID NOT PAY FOR SERVICE): 2300 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG2 <1G DFZ IAT): 3200 MUSTANG DR
- ASSIST OTHER AGENCY (EULESS POLICE DEPARTMENT): 400 INDUSTRIAL BLVD S
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; STOLEN BLACK iPHONE 7 PLUS): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- FRAUD USE/POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; CREDIT CARD USED WITHOUT CONSENT): 2900 TIMBERLINE DR
- FAILURE TO IDENTIFY FUGITIVE/ INTENT GIVE FALSE INFO (SUSPECT ARRESTED FOR WARRANTS AND FAIL TO IDENTIFY): 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- THEFT UNDER $100.00: 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- FRAUD USE/POSS IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; UNKNOWN SUSPECT CLAIMED TO BE VICTIM AND USED LINE OF CREDIT): 500 DOVE CREEK PL
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (BABY FORMULA TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION): 2000 HALL JOHNSON RD
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY: 2900 MUSTANG DR
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL (ASSAULT): 2900 MUSTANG DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200 2700; MAJOR ACCIDENT RESULTS IN DWI ARREST): 2700 MUSTANG DR
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ; MAJOR ACCIDENT RESULTS IN DWI ARREST): 2700 MUSTANG DR
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; DAMAGE TO DRIVER’S DOOR HANDLE): 2400 BASS PRO DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200; HIT AND RUN CRASH): 1400 DOVE LOOP RD
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF CASH BY EMPLOYEE): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- FOUND PROPERTY (FOUND FIREARM): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG 1 >=1G<4G): 2300 TIMBERLINE DR
[UPDATE FROM GRAPEVINE PD: Just after 8am Grapevine Officers served a search warrant on a home suspected of drug activity in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive. As officers were inside they discovered a possible grenade. A bomb unit was called in and determined the grenade was not real. At least three people are in custody, but this remains an active investigation. Officers will remain on scene to continue their search. No neighbors are in danger.
Several of our officers are serving a warrant in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive, so neighbors will see a heavy police presence. We will post an update as the situation develops.]
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (<$100 W/PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS; THEFT OF SHOES ENHANCED TO CLASS B): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; FUNDS WITHDRAWN FROM DECEASED PERSON’S ACCOUNT): 1600 W SH 114
- HARASSMENT (THREATS MADE VIA EMAIL)
- DEADLY CONDUCT (ROADWAY INCIDENT TURNED INTO AN ASSAULT): 1000 INTERNATIONAL PKWY
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; BACKBOARD ON BASKETBALL GOAL DAMAGED): 1500 HOOD LN
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 200 W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF TIRE): 700 PORT AMERICA PL
- AGGRAVATED ASSAULT DATE/FAMILY/HOUSE W/WEAPON (SUBJECT POINTED A GUN): 3200 N GRAPEVINE MILLS BLVD
- FOUND PROPERTY (TWO DRIVERS’ LICENSES FOUND): 1400 W SH 114
- HARASSMENT: RECEIVED PHONE THREATS FROM EX BOYFRIEND
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (THEFT OF TWO VINYL RECORDS): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; STOLEN BIKE): 2000 GRAYSON DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; EMPLOYEE ARRESTED FOR STEALING): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- LOST PROPERTY (LOST DIAMOND BRACELET): 600 S MAIN ST
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED: 1400 N SH 121
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY TO FAMILY MEMBER: 1700 CHRIS CRAFT DR
- UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHICLE (MISSING PERSON/RUNAWAY – STOLEN VEHICLE): 1200 W HUDGINS ST
Updated at 11:10 a.m.: Revised to reflect that classes have resumed.
Three Grapevine campuses were evacuated Monday morning after officials received bomb threats through the front office.
Grapevine police responded to Grapevine Middle School and Cross Timbers Middle School and students were removed from the buildings, Grapevine-Colleyville ISD announced around 9:30 a.m.
Cross Timbers students were moved to the Mustang Activity Center and Grapevine Middle School students were placed on buses while police dogs swept the campuses, which were determined to be safe.
Read more from the Dallas Morning News…