California Pizza Kitchen (Grapevine location only – located at 1051 TX-114) will begin its fundraiser for the Grapevine Police Association, which runs 9/21, 9/22, 9/25 and 9/26. The restaurant will donate 20% of the bill for anyone who dines in their restaurant (or orders carry-out) on these dates and brings in the flyer below. If you forget the flyer, just tell your server you want your check to benefit the Grapevine Police Association fundraiser.
The Grapevine Police Association is a non-profit that donates money to law enforcement personnel and families in crisis, provides scholarships, sponsors police events, and supports the Darren Medlin bicycle team. Feel free to say ‘hi’ to our officers when you see them enjoying a meal in CPK.
Downloadable Flyer (.pdf)
On Tuesday, October 2, we invite all Grapevine communities to join forces for the “35th Annual National Night Out.” Dozens of neighborhoods will host block parties, cookouts and other community events in an effort to bring neighbors together for crime prevention awareness. Police and Fire Department personnel will attempt to stop by each participating neighborhood to say “hi” and answer any questions people may have.
Should your neighborhood wish to participate, please fill out a registration form using the link below.
On Saturday, September 1, 2018, the Grapevine Police motorcycle officer critically injured in an on-duty crash last year will throw the first pitch at the Texas Rangers game in Globe Life Park. Senior Officer RJ Hudson will be available for media interviews prior to the event.
• WHAT: Media Availability with Senior Officer RJ Hudson
• WHEN: 6:00 p.m., Saturday, September 1, 2018
• WHERE: On the field at Globe Life Park
Senior Officer RJ Hudson spent more than a month in the hospital following his crash on October 19, 2017. Since his hospital release on November 22, 2017, Senior Officer Hudson has shown incredible strength, courage and perseverance. Officer Hudson has completed multiple surgeries and is working his way back to serving full duty.
The Peace Officers’ Angels Foundation arranged the opportunity for Senior Officer Hudson to throw the pitch as part of their presentation to honor all law enforcement officers injured in the line of duty.
Nutz (Courtesy Grapevine PD)
GRAPEVINE, Texas – Grapevine Police identified a man accused of impersonating a police officer earlier this summer. 24-year-old Raimond Jett Nutz is charged with one count of Impersonate a Public Servant, a 3rd degree felony.
On June 26, 2018, at approximately 1:45 a.m., a woman reported being stopped on SH-26 after pulling out of a fast food drive-thru. She described the vehicle as an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with flashing red and blue lights on the dash. The woman reported the man was wearing a “baggy uniform” with no identifying marks or weapons.
The man told her she was pulled over for driving five miles over the speed limit, but she could avoid a ticket by paying him money. The woman doubted he was a real officer, and ultimately drove off and called Grapevine Police.
The detective investigating the case immediately sought surveillance video from the area, and looked for any other potential witnesses or similar reports of a man posing as an officer. He also questioned several businesses that hire security officers. One of those businesses confirmed a man was working security for them in Grapevine on June 26. After a review of evidence and a photo lineup with the victim, that man was positively identified as the suspect.
An arrest warrant was issued for Raimond Nutz and Crowley Police arrested him on the outstanding warrant on Wednesday, August 15. He was transported to the Tarrant County Jail and later released on a $2,500 bond.
Grapevine Police applaud the victim for trusting her instincts, getting out of this potentially dangerous situation, and immediately reporting the incident to police. Anyone who is stopped by an officer and feels something is wrong should call 911.
Sunday, July 29, 2018:
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (2ND OFFENSE): 4000 BLOCK OF S SH 121
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION – ALCOHOL: 2100 BLOCK OF HALL JOHNSON RD
Monday, July 30, 2018:
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ): 1200 BLOCK OF WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (2017 CHEVROLET 2500): 1800 BLOCK OF TETON DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; DOMINO’S PIZZA THEFT BY EMPLOYEE): 600 BLOCK OF W NORTHWEST HWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750): 1500 BLOCK OF GAYLORD TRL
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; STOLEN VEHICLE): 100 BLOCK OF GREAT WOLF DR
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE: 2500 BLOCK OF OAK GROVE LOOP S
- ANIMAL BITE REPORT: 500 BLOCK OF ARBOR OAK DR
- ASSAULT – PHYSICAL CONTACT (REFEREE ASSAULTED BY PLAYER): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
Tuesday, July 31, 2018:
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE: 1900 BLOCK OF DOVE RD
- THEFT OF FIREARM: 200 BLOCK OF W PEACH ST
- THEFT OF FIREARM AND PICKUP TRUCK: 500 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- FRAUD – USE/POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFO (#ITEMS < 5; FRAUDULENT SPRINT ACCOUNT CREATED USING VICTIM’S IDENTIFICATION): 2100 BLOCK OF WEDGEWOOD DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$30K<$150K; VEHICLE PURCHASED FRAUDULENTLY): 1100 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; THEFT OF iPHONE): 100 BLOCK OF E SH 114
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (SMASHED WINDOWS): 3200 BLOCK OF S SH 360
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY./CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL BY A MINOR: 1700 BLOCK OF KATIES WOODS DR
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (BAC >= 0.15): 1700 BLOCK OF CROSS ROADS DR
Wednesday, August 1, 2018:
- FOUND PROPERTY: 100 BLOCK OF E SH 114
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY: 500 BLOCK OF TURNER RD
SATURDAY, JULY 28, 2018:
- EVADING ARREST DETENTION: 1600 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750): 1600 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- AGGRAVATED ROBBERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON: 100 BLOCK OF E SH 114
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY TO FAMILY MEMBER: 400 BLOCK OF N SCRIBNER ST
- POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA – TO INJECT OR INHALE: 1700 BLOCK OF KATIES WOODS DR
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION – ALCOHOL: 1700 BLOCK OF KATIES WOODS DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; STOLEN CELL PHONE): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- WARRANT-OTHER AGENCY FELONY (MINOR ACCIDENT TURNS INTO FELONY WARRANT ARREST): 5300 BLOCK OF WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (WINDOW SHATTERED AND PURSE TAKEN): 2000 BLOCK OF CHAMPAGNE BLVD
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (RIGHT REAR WINDOW SMASHED): 400 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; SECOND REPORT): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; STOLEN PURSE): 400 BLOCK OF CRESTVIEW DR
SUNDAY JULY 29, 2018:
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (BAC >= 0.15): 2700 BLOCK OF E GRAPEVINE MILLS CIR
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE: 2500 BLOCK OF MUSTANG DR
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY TO FAMILY MEMBER: 1000 BLOCK OF TEXAN TRL
- INTERFERENCE W/EMERGENCY PERSONNEL REQUIRED FOR ASSISTANCE: 1000 BLOCK OF TEXAN TRL
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; TIRES STOLEN OFF OF TRUCK): 700 BLOCK OF PORT AMERICA PL
- FOUND PROPERTY: 300 BLOCK OF PONY PKWY
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (GOLF CLUBS STOLEN): 2300 BLOCK OF LONESOME DOVE RD
- STRIKING UNATTENDED VEHICLE (HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (THEFT OF WALLET): 2700 BLOCK OF E GRAPEVINE MILLS CIR
- INDECENT EXPOSURE: 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ); CRASH LEADS TO POSSESSION CHARGE: 1600 BLOCK OF MUSTANG DR
MONDAY JULY 23, 2018:
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K): 500 BLOCK OF TURNER RD
TUESDAY, JULY 24, 2018:
- DECEASED PERSON: 600 BLOCK OF S CHURCH ST
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; STOLEN WALLET AND KEYS): 400 BLOCK OF E NORTHWEST HWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500): 600 BLOCK OF PARK BLVD
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$100<$750; SHATTERED WINDOW): 2700 BLOCK OF E GRAPEVINE MILLS CIR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750): 2100 BLOCK OF W NORTHWEST HWY
THIS IS ONLY A DRILL: You may notice lots of police activity around Grapevine High School this morning. Everything is okay! We are conducting officer training in the area.
In addition to our School Resource Officers, various patrol officers and their vehicles will be in the area for police exercises. Please share with friends and family – there is nothing to be concerned about.
Wanna help us catch a suspect? We need to identify the man seen in the posted surveillance photo. He has multiple tattoos, including the word “Pride” on his left forearm, and was seen in Grapevine driving a red SUV with the front bumper and grille painted red.
This man is wanted in connection to a van and wallet theft from a Grapevine apartment complex back in May. He used the victim’s stolen credit card to withdraw cash from an ATM. The stolen van turned up a few days later. Anyone who has information about the suspect, or knows who he is, should contact Detective Perry at: 817.410.3275 or email email@example.com.
FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018:
- BURGLARY OF BUILDING: 700 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE: 1900BLOCK OF TANGLEWOOD DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750): 1100BLOCK OF IRA E WOODS AVE
- RECOVERED STOLEN VEHICLE: 200 BLOCK OF N DOOLEY ST
- HARASSMENT-REPEATED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION (HARASSMENT BY TEXT): 300 BLOCK OF CAPITOL ST
- 1INVASIVE VISUAL RECORDING BATH/DRESSING ROOM (IMPROPER PHOTOGRAPHY): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG 3 < 28G): 1100 BLOCK OF IRA E WOODS AVE
- POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA TO INJECT, INHALE OR INJEST: 1100 BLOCK OF IRA E WOODS AVE
- THEFT OF CLOTHING AT TARGET (UNDER $100.00): 1100 BLOCK OF IRA E WOODS AVE
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$30K<$150K; STOLEN VEHICLE): 100 BLOCK OF GREAT WOLF DR
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 200 BLOCK OF W NORTHWEST HWY
- ASSAULT-PHYSICAL CONTACT (FAMILY VIOLENCE): 2900 BLOCK OF MUSTANG DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; TWO TVs STOLEN FROM WALMART): 1600 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$30K<$150K; STOLEN CHEVY SILVERADO): 300 BLOCK OF W SH 114
SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018:
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED: 3200 BLOCK OF N SH 121 7
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; THEFT OF WHEELS AND TIRES): 1800 BLOCK OF ENCHANTED WAY
- ROBBERY: 3900 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD ABUSE (ELDERLY): 200 BLOCK OF W PEACH ST
- CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD ABUSE (VEHICLE AND OTHER ITEMS TAKEN): 1000 BLOCK OF HILLTOP DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200; HIT AND RUN): 2100 BLOCK OF W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; STOLEN CELLPHONES): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (WINDOW SMASHED AND PURSE TAKEN): 1600 BLOCK OF W COLLEGE ST
MONDAY, JULY 16, 2018:
TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2018:
CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD ABUSE: 200 BLOCK OF N MAIN ST 1800041034
DROWNING INVESTIGATION: 2500 BLOCK OF BOATHOUSE DR
FRAUD USE/POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFO # (ITEMS < 5; UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD USE): 2800 BLOCK OF PLACID CIR
ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURY: 700 BLOCK OF METRO CIR
THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF MERCHANDISE): 3000 BLOCK OF GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY