GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) – A large fire destroyed a Grapevine barbecue restaurant early Monday morning.
It was around 3 a.m. when fire crews arrived to find flames and smoke shooting from the roof of the Baker’s Ribs barbecue restaurant along Grapevine Highway, near Bass Pro Drive.
Firefighters immediately determined it was too dangerous to go inside the building, so crews poured water on the fire from above, and made sure it did not spread to a nearby gas station.
Read more from CBSDFW…
[Editor’s Note: Baker’s was one of our favorite places to eat in Grapevine. We are thankful that no one was hurt and pray for everyone involved with the business.]