Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will hold the next series of Silver Line Regional Rail Biannual Community Meetings beginning on Monday, July 25. DART staff and the design-build contractor, Archer Western Herzog (AWH), will be on hand to outline the latest design and construction developments and answer questions.
- Monday, July 25, 2022, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at The Sound at Cypress Waters, 3111 Olympus Boulevard, Coppell, TX 75019
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Crosby Recreation Center, 1610 E Crosby Road, Carrollton, TX 75006
- Thursday, July 28, 2022, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Addison Treehouse, 14681 Midway Road, Addison, TX 75001
- Tuesday, August 2, 2022, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Shiloh Missionary Baptist Annex, 1302 I Avenue, Plano, TX 75074
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Richardson Civic Center, 411 W Arapaho Road, Richardson, TX 75080
- Thursday, August 4, 2022, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Campbell Green Recreation Center, 16600 Park Hill Drive, Dallas, TX 75248
With revenue service scheduled for 2024, the 26-mile Silver Line project will traverse seven cities between DFW Airport, Grapevine, Coppell, Dallas, Carrollton, Addison, Richardson, and Plano, and include 10 new stations. The primary purpose of the Silver Line is to provide passenger rail connections and services that will improve mobility, accessibility, and system linkages to major employment, population, and activity centers in the northern part of the DART service area.
The Silver Line will connect with the Trinity Metro TEXRail commuter rail line at DFW North station providing access to Downtown Fort Worth and various other Tarrant County locales. The Silver Line will also connect with the Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) A-train commuter rail line providing access to various Denton County locations, DART’s Green Line providing access to Dallas Love Field and Downtown Dallas via Downtown Carrollton Station, and DART’s Red and Orange Lines at CityLine/Bush Station, giving riders easy access to Downtown Plano and the eastern side of the DART network.
More information about the DART Silver Line Regional Rail project can be found at www.dart.org/silverline.