Pursuant to Executive Order GA-16, issued on Friday, April 17, 2020, by Governor Greg Abbott and effective at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, April 24, 2020, some retail businesses classified as non-essential in the original “Stay-at-Home” order will be able to provide “To-Go” services with some restrictions.
Any non-essential business that chooses to reopen to utilize the “Retail-to-Go” system must follow the guidelines outlined by the Texas Department of State Health Services for the safety of employees and customers:
- Customers will not be allowed inside any store/establishment.
- Customers may purchase items from a participating retail store for pick-up, delivery by mail, or delivery to doorstep.
- All payments must be conducted over the phone or the internet (if not possible, contact must be minimized).
- Purchased items should be delivered/placed inside the customer’s trunk or backseat to minimize contact.
- Items delivered to a home should be delivered to the front doorstep. Delivery personnel is not allowed to enter a residence.
Retail delivery by mail:
- All payments must be done over the phone or the internet.
- Purchased items should be delivered by mail without customer contact.
- All customers should wash or sanitize their hands after any transaction.
View Governor Abbott’s Executive Order number GA-16. View the COVID-19 Guidance for employers, employees, and customers of reopened retails services provided by the Texas Department of State Health Services. View our Shop Local map.
With a high emphasis on social distancing and avoiding large crowds, the Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau has put together a list of Retail Stores and their respective hours of operation, online shopping availability and ability to purchase gift cards or gift certificates so you can pay it forward!
For more information, visit https://www.grapevinetexasusa.com/coronavirus/retail-shops/.