NOTE: If attending the 38th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza in person, face masks are required and must be worn at all times. Parking permitted in designated lots only.
On Saturday, July 4, celebrate the red, white and blue at Grapevine’s 38th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza. This is Grapevine’s biggest fireworks display to date, shooting the largest shells ever fired. This free 24-minute fireworks spectacular over Lake Grapevine begins at 9:30 p.m. and is set to patriotic music, The fireworks display is the perfect way to celebrate America’s birthday and this will be Grapevine’s biggest display to date!
Go to special soundtrack to accompany the show!
For more information about Grapevine’s Fourth of July activities, call 817-410-3185.
Lake Parks Viewing Areas
- Oak Grove Park
o Oak Grove Baseball Field ($10 per car entry fee)
o Minnow Loop (Drop-off Only)
o Trawick Pavilion ($10 per car entry fee)
o Oak Grove Soccer Complex ($10 per car entry fee)
o McPherson Slough (No fee)
o Oak Grove Softball Complex (Boat traffic only)
- Rockledge Park ($20 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Scott’s Landing Marina (Private parking & cash only)
- Silver Lake Park by Silver Lake Marina (Private parking & cash only)
Due to capacity limitations, cars will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the park without paying an additional fee.
VIEWING AREAS WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS:
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins (Accessible to guests only with pre-scheduled reservations for that Friday night. Gates are closed to general public. Click here to make your reservation)
LAKE PARKS WITH LIMITED VIEWING:
- Lakeview Park ($10 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Meadowmere Park ($10 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Hotel Vin / Grapevine Main Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Rd. (No fee)
Read more HERE.