Celebrate America’s birthday at Grapevine’s 39th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza, a free and festive 20-minute fireworks spectacular over Lake Grapevine.
Set to patriotic music, the show is the perfect way to celebrate Independence Day. The show begins at 9:30 p.m.
Suggested viewing locations listed below include some of Grapevine’s lakeside parks and are subject to change. Parking or entry fees may apply.
- Oak Grove Park
o Oak Grove Baseball Field ($10 per car entry fee)
o Minnow Loop (Drop-off Only)
o Trawick Pavilion ($10 per car entry fee)
o Oak Grove Soccer Complex ($10 per car entry fee)
o McPherson Slough (No fee)
o Oak Grove Softball Complex (Boat traffic only)
- Rockledge Park ($20 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Scott’s Landing Marina (Private parking & cash only)
- Silver Lake Park by Silver Lake Marina (Private parking & cash only)
VIEWING AREAS WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS:
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins (Accessible to guests only with pre-scheduled reservations for that Friday night. Gates are closed to general public. Click here to make your reservation)
LAKE PARKS WITH LIMITED VIEWING:
- Lakeview Park ($10 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Meadowmere Park ($10 per car entry fee, card only, no cash)
- Hotel Vin / Grapevine Main Parking Garage – 255 E. Dallas Rd. (Self Parking, 0-90 minutes is complimentary; 90+ minutes is $1 per hour; $24 per car, per day)
Visit GrapevineTexasUSA.com/Summertime for a list of official viewing locations and the accompanying music track. Due to capacity limitations, cars will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the park without paying an additional fee.