Fireworks begin at 9:30 p.m. on July 4th
Celebrate America’s birthday at this year’s July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza complete with spectacular fireworks set to patriotic music. Viewing locations listed below include some of Grapevine’s lakeside parks and are subject to change. Parking or entry fees may apply.
Lake Parks Viewing Areas
Suggested Viewing Areas
(Click on each location name for more information)
- Oak Grove Park – $20 per car all locations (No In/Out)
o Oak Grove Baseball Complex
o Oak Grove Softball Complex (Lot opens at 7 p.m., boater traffic only until then)
o Minnow Loop – Asphalt (Drop-Off Only), Grass lot open
o Trawick Pavilion
o Oak Grove Soccer Complex
- Rockledge Park – $20 per car entry fee – (No In/Out)
- Katies Woods Park – $20 per car entry fee – (No In/Out)
- Scott’s Landing Marina (Private Parking–Members Only)
- Silver Lake Park by Silver Lake Marina (Private parking & cash only)
- Hotel Vin/ Grapevine Main Station Parking Garage
Boater/Trailer Parking at Boat Ramps is $10 per.
Due to capacity limitations, cars will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the park without paying an additional fee.
Distant/Obstructed Viewing Areas
- Meadowmere Park – $20 per car entry fee (No In/Out)
- McPherson Slough – No Fee
- Lakeview Park – $20 per car entry fee – (No In/Out)
Viewing Areas with Restricted Acces
- The Vineyards Campground & Cabins (Accessible to guests only with pre-scheduled reservations for that Sunday night. Gates are closed to the general public. Click here to make your reservation)
Fireworks Music Track
You can’t have a fireworks show without a rocking music track! We have made it easy by giving you the option to stream the show here from the page.
Follow the steps below to enjoy the show to the fullest!
Play Via Soundcloud
- OPTION 1: If you don’t have the Soundcloud app installed, click on the black “Listen In Browser” button. Please allow up to 15 seconds for the song to buffer.
- OPTION 2: If you have the Soundcloud app, click on the orange “Play on Soundcloud” button. The app should automatically open. Please allow up to 15 seconds for the song to buffer.
- The Soundcloud app is free to download for the Apple and Android stores. It is free to register for an account but is not required to activate the app.
- If you have the app but have not registered an account, the song should still play. You may see a screen that says “create an account” while the song is playing. Click on the button, and then on the next screen click on “cancel” in the corner. This should display the standard playback controls.
Please note that some viewing areas have less cell phone signals than others. It is suggested you check how many bars of service you have and even practice starting the music to see how long it takes to begin playing in the case that buffer times are 30 seconds or longer due to lower cell service signal. We suggest hitting “play” at 9:29 p.m. and then pausing the track to be prepared to hit play once the first shell goes into the air so that the song has appropriate time to buffer.
When you see the first firework go into the air, hit play!