- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; ACH PAYMENT MADE WITHOUT CONSENT): 100 FALL CREEK
- THEFT OF SERVICES (>=$100<$750; CUSTOMER DID NOT PAY FOR SERVICE): 2300 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG2 <1G DFZ IAT): 3200 MUSTANG DR
- ASSIST OTHER AGENCY (EULESS POLICE DEPARTMENT): 400 INDUSTRIAL BLVD S
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; STOLEN BLACK iPHONE 7 PLUS): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- FRAUD USE/POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; CREDIT CARD USED WITHOUT CONSENT): 2900 TIMBERLINE DR
- FAILURE TO IDENTIFY FUGITIVE/ INTENT GIVE FALSE INFO (SUSPECT ARRESTED FOR WARRANTS AND FAIL TO IDENTIFY): 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- THEFT UNDER $100.00: 1100 IRA E WOODS AVE
- FRAUD USE/POSS IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; UNKNOWN SUSPECT CLAIMED TO BE VICTIM AND USED LINE OF CREDIT): 500 DOVE CREEK PL
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (BABY FORMULA TAKEN WITHOUT PERMISSION): 2000 HALL JOHNSON RD
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY: 2900 MUSTANG DR
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL (ASSAULT): 2900 MUSTANG DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200 2700; MAJOR ACCIDENT RESULTS IN DWI ARREST): 2700 MUSTANG DR
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ; MAJOR ACCIDENT RESULTS IN DWI ARREST): 2700 MUSTANG DR
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; DAMAGE TO DRIVER’S DOOR HANDLE): 2400 BASS PRO DR
- ACCIDENT INVOLVING DAMAGE TO VEHICLE (>=$200; HIT AND RUN CRASH): 1400 DOVE LOOP RD
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF CASH BY EMPLOYEE): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- FOUND PROPERTY (FOUND FIREARM): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG 1 >=1G<4G): 2300 TIMBERLINE DR
Category Archives: Crime report
[UPDATE FROM GRAPEVINE PD: Just after 8am Grapevine Officers served a search warrant on a home suspected of drug activity in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive. As officers were inside they discovered a possible grenade. A bomb unit was called in and determined the grenade was not real. At least three people are in custody, but this remains an active investigation. Officers will remain on scene to continue their search. No neighbors are in danger.
Several of our officers are serving a warrant in the 4700 block of Brenton Oaks Drive, so neighbors will see a heavy police presence. We will post an update as the situation develops.]
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (<$100 W/PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS; THEFT OF SHOES ENHANCED TO CLASS B): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; FUNDS WITHDRAWN FROM DECEASED PERSON’S ACCOUNT): 1600 W SH 114
- HARASSMENT (THREATS MADE VIA EMAIL)
- DEADLY CONDUCT (ROADWAY INCIDENT TURNED INTO AN ASSAULT): 1000 INTERNATIONAL PKWY
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$750<$2,500; BACKBOARD ON BASKETBALL GOAL DAMAGED): 1500 HOOD LN
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 200 W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; THEFT OF TIRE): 700 PORT AMERICA PL
- AGGRAVATED ASSAULT DATE/FAMILY/HOUSE W/WEAPON (SUBJECT POINTED A GUN): 3200 N GRAPEVINE MILLS BLVD
- FOUND PROPERTY (TWO DRIVERS’ LICENSES FOUND): 1400 W SH 114
- HARASSMENT: RECEIVED PHONE THREATS FROM EX BOYFRIEND
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (THEFT OF TWO VINYL RECORDS): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; STOLEN BIKE): 2000 GRAYSON DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; EMPLOYEE ARRESTED FOR STEALING): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- LOST PROPERTY (LOST DIAMOND BRACELET): 600 S MAIN ST
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED: 1400 N SH 121
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY TO FAMILY MEMBER: 1700 CHRIS CRAFT DR
- UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHICLE (MISSING PERSON/RUNAWAY – STOLEN VEHICLE): 1200 W HUDGINS ST
Texas Man Charged by Criminal Complaint with Conspiring to Provide Material Support to a Foreign Terrorist Organization
US DOJ – Fort Worth – A Texas man was charged today with conspiring to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization. Assistant Attorney General John C. Demers of the National Security Division, U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox for the Northern District of Texas, and Special Agent in Charge Eric Jackson of the FBI’s Dallas Division made the announcement.
Michael Kyle Sewell, 18, of Arlington, Texas, was charged today by criminal complaint in Fort Worth, Texas, with conspiring to provide material support and resources to Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a Pakistani-based foreign terrorist organization. Sewell has been detained pending further court proceedings.
“Sewell allegedly used social media to recruit and encourage an individual to travel overseas to join a foreign terrorist organization and conspired with that person to provide material support to that organization,” said Assistant Attorney General Demers. “The National Security Division is committed to hold accountable those who engage in this behavior.”
“We stay on constant alert for radicals plotting attacks targeting citizens of the United States, here or abroad,” said U.S. Attorney Nealy Cox. “Countering terrorist threats is our highest priority, and we will continue to work to stem the flow of foreign fighters abroad and bring justice to those who attempt to provide material support to foreign terror organizations. I would like to thank the FBI and our Joint Terrorism Task Force partners for all that they do to keep our communities safe.”
“The men and women of FBI Dallas along with our local, state, and federal partners will continue to work diligently against homegrown violent extremists who provide support to any foreign terrorist organization,” said FBI Special Agent in Charge Jackson. “As threats are uncovered to the community we serve, the FBI and its partners must continue to ensure we are vigilant and determined to prevent any harm to this great nation.”
As set forth in the complaint, Sewell recruited an individual, identified in the complaint as co-conspirator 1, to join LeT, a designated foreign terrorist organization. Sewell met the coconspirator online and encouraged him to join LeT.
Sewell provided the coconspirator with contact information for an individual who he believed could facilitate the coconspirator’s travel to join the organization. Unbeknownst to Sewell and the coconspirator, the facilitator was an undercover FBI agent.
Sewell coached the coconspirator about what to say to convince the facilitator that he was sincere in his desire to fight for LeT. Sewell also contacted the facilitator to vouch for the coconspirator’s authenticity. Sewell told both the coconspirator and the facilitator that he would kill the coconspirator if he turned out to be a spy.
The coconspirator made contact with the facilitator and made arrangements with the facilitator to travel to Pakistan to join LeT.
The FBI and its Joint Terrorism Task Force members; including the Arlington Police Department, the Fort Worth Police Department, the Tarrant County Sheriff’s Office, the Naval Criminal Investigation Service, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Texas Department of Public Safety investigated the case.
Calling all crime solvers! Wanna help us identify a thief? This Cheetos-loving customer is suspected in a theft of 1,600 gallons of diesel fuel from a gas station on Northwest Highway Monday night.
He has a tall, thin build, and what looks like a tattoo on his back just under his neck. He was driving a white Dodge pickup pulling a white gooseneck trailer. The truck has one black rim on the front driver’s side and reflective tape on the back tailgate.
The man pulled the trailer over the fuel tank, and made various snack and lottery purchases inside the store. He even started eating his chips at the counter. He drove off about an hour and a half later. If you recognize him, call our non-emergency line at 817.410.8127 and tell them you have a tip for detectives.
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750;THEFT OF COMPUTER): 1600 W NORTHWEST HWY
- POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA (<2OZ; TRAFFIC STOP LEADS TO DRUG ARREST): 3000 BASS PRO DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$750<$2,500; THEFT OF ELECTRIC BICYCLE): 900 TURNER RD
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (STOLEN MAIL): 5300 CAMBRIDGE CT
- THEFT OF PROP (>=$2,500<$30K; FUEL PUMPED OUT FROM UNDERGROUND DIESEL TANK): 2000 W NORTHWEST HWY
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 800 W SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; THEFT OF GAME CAMERAS): 2500 BASS PRO DR
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; GOLF CART STOLEN FROM CROSS CREEK APARTMENTS): 2700 N GRAPEVINE MILLS BLVD
- CRIMINAL MISCHIEF (>=$100<$750; REAR WINDOW BROKEN POSSIBLY WITH A BB GUN): 1900 STONEWAY DR
- BURGLARY OF VEHICLE (CLOTHING TAKEN FROM UNLOCKED VEHICLE): 100 STARR PL
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI – MINOR ACCIDENT): 5300 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY MEMBER: 1200 MURRELL RD
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — Four police officers were shot and another officer sustained a knee injury while serving a warrant late Monday afternoon in southeast Houston.
Two police officers are in critical but stable condition after being shot in the neck.
Overnight, HPD Chief Art Acevedo tweeted that those officers were out of surgery. Police sources told ABC13 they face a potentially long and difficult recovery.
Two others will remain hospitalized for observation, according to Chief Acevedo.
The injured officer who was shot in the shoulder was released from the hospital late Monday evening.
According to the Houston Police Department, the injured officers were transported to Memorial Hermann Medical Center hospital.
Read more from KTRK 13…
Looks like the theme for this blotter is alcohol offenses! Please don’t drink and drive. Have a designated driver or call for a ride:
- Grapevine Taxi Cab: (817) 501-2675 or http://www.grapevinetaxicab.com/
- Uber/Lyft: https://uphail.com/us/tx/grapevine/
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (WALLET): 3000 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$2,500<$30K; STOLEN BAG FROM GREAT WOLF LODGE): 100 GREAT WOLF DR
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED, 2ND OFFENSE: 500 E SH 114
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$30K<$150K; THEFT OF VEHICLE): 2200 BASS PRO CT
- THEFT OF PROPERTY (>=$100<$750; CELL PHONE / WALLET STOLEN): 1200 WILLIAM D TATE AVE
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED/OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINER/UNLICENSED TO CARRY HANDGUN (MAJOR CRASH LEADS TO DWI AND UCW ARREST): 1800 S SH 121
- FRAUD USE/POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFO (# ITEMS < 5; CREDIT CARD USED WITHOUT CONSENT): 1700 W SH 114
- BURGLARY OF RESIDENTIAL BUILDING: 1200 HURON DR
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED: 1500 N SH 121
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED: 1700 N SH 121
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (TRAFFIC STOP LEADS TO DWI): 500 S DOOLEY ST
- DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED, 2ND OFFENSE: 1900 S MAIN ST
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 3900 GRAPEVINE MILLS PKWY
- ASSAULT-PHYSICAL CONTACT: 1500 GAYLORD TRL
- THEFT OF PROPERTY ($1600 CASH): 1200 TEXAN TRL
- POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE (PG 2 < 1G; MARIJUANA): 800 S DOOLEY ST
- THEFT UNDER $100.00 (THEFT OF LICENSE PLATE): 2400 BASS PRO DR
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION-ALCOHOL: 2200 E GRAPEVINE MILLS CIR