By Adolfo Pesquera
Dallas (Dallas County) – Partial demolition has been underway for several weeks at the former headquarters of Braniff International Airways, in preparation for the $140 million construction of the mixed-use Braniff Centre.
While most of the interior is being gutted, the basic structure of the exterior will be preserved as it is considered historically significant. Braniff began operations at Love Field in 1942 and constructed the landmark facilities between 1955-1958. The airline ceased operations in 1992. It later became the home of DalFort Aerospace, which operated there until 2002.
Read more from Virtual Builders Exchange…