TRE will operate special weekend schedules during the 2019 State Fair of Texas (see schedules here). The State Fair of Texas is open from Friday, September 27 through Sunday, October 20.
TRE passengers can easily transfer to the Green Line at Victory Station. The fairgrounds are connected to two DART Rail Green Line stations — Fair Park, located on Parry Avenue at the entrance to the fairgrounds, and MLK, Jr., located south of R.B. Cullum Blvd. and convenient to the Gate 6 entrance and the Cotton Bowl Stadium.
Departure times of the last TRE train to Fort Worth:
- Monday-Thursday: 10:24 p.m. from Union Station and 10:33 p.m. from Victory Station (Last Green Line train to connect to the last TRE train from Victory Station Monday through Thursday is 9:48 p.m. from MLK, Jr. Station and 9:51 p.m. from Fair Park Station.)
- Friday: 12 midnight from Union Station and 12:05 a.m. from Victory Station (Last Green Line train to connect to the last TRE train from Victory Station Fridays is 11:18 p.m. from MLK, Jr. Station and 11:21 p.m. from Fair Park Station.)
- Saturdays and Sundays during the fair: 11:30 p.m. from Union Station and 11:35 p.m. from Victory Station. (Last Green Line train to connect to the last TRE train from Victory Station weekends is 11:08 p.m. from MLK, Jr. Station and 11:11 p.m. from Fair Park Station).
View more information about DART State Fair service
Save money, hassle: Buy your 2019 State Fair of Texas tickets on the GoPass app
In addition to buying your transit passes, you can also use the GoPass app for Android and iOS smartphones to buy your State Fair of Texas general admission tickets. Show your purchased fair ticket on GoPass at the gates to get in. To make the deal even sweeter, you’ll save two dollars on every fair ticket by using GoPass!
- Remember: Buy your tickets ahead of time but wait until the day of your visit to the State Fair of Texas to activate your tickets.
- When approaching the gate, please have your State Fair of Texas GoPass general admission ticket(s) activated and ready to be scanned.