Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 6:
- DART bus, light rail and Dallas streetcar services will follow a Sunday schedule.
- The Trinity Railway Express commuter rail will not operate.
- The Inland Port GoLink Zone will operate on a Sunday schedule (5:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.) on Monday, Sept. 6. There is no service in any of the other GoLink Zones.
- DART’s administrative offices, Customer Care Center and Lost and Found will be closed.
- Customers with questions about schedules can contact DART’s Customer Information Center at 214-979-1111 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- DART’s Paratransit Services will run a Saturday schedule and the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers may call Thursday, Sept. 2 to book their trips through Monday, Sept. 6, and Friday, Sept. 3, to book their trips through Tuesday, Sept. 7.
- Customers can also schedule, view and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.DART.org/Paratransit.
DART route and schedule information can be found at www.DART.org.