The Grapevine Source is now accepting advertisers! We will post one advertiser from each business field – meaning we will not post competing businesses; first come, first served – on one of the sidebars of each of our site pages.
We are looking forward to expanding not only in content, but in coverage area, so your ad will be an investment in helping us serve our communities in a more comprehensive way.
As we are new in the Grapevine area, we are running a special on advertisements. Our readership has already grown exponentially in the last month, and we don’t expect that to change; however, our ground-level supporters/sponsors will have the right of first refusal in the future.
Each ad is approximately 1.5″ x 1.5″ depending on the content. Advertisers may provide their own art, or we can design something for you. Text/content and logos/graphics will be provided by the advertiser.
For an ad already designed: $35/month to have pre-designed ad prominently displayed on sidebar with a link to the advertiser’s website; invoiced monthly
Ad design: $45/hour for design and edits [typically, we can get a design to you in 2 hours] plus $35/month to have ad prominently displayed on sidebar with a link to the advertiser’s website; ad design invoiced immediately, ad display invoiced monthly
To learn more or to inquire about getting your ad up on The Grapevine Source as soon as possible, email the Editor, Stacey Doud, or call 713-417-0749. We’d be happy to brainstorm with you!
Yes – We Accept Press Releases!
- Must be pre-formatted in .docx or .pdf file; if we can’t basically copy/paste than your press release may not get posted
- Any images and/or photos must have cutlines and credits included
- We will add links to certain organizations as we see fit, beside the ones that are included in the press release
- We will send you a link to the post of your press release; any edits must be reported within 12 hours of posting for corrections to be guaranteed
- This is a free community service – we DO NOT advertise any businesses or for-profit announcements. We are happy to post community events, non-profit events or anything that DOES NOT read like an advertisement
- Submit press releases to email@example.com