DART is hiring Bus Student Operators and Rail Student Operators in preparation for the planned redesigned bus network scheduled to launch in January of 2022, providing greater frequency and longer hours, as well as better access to jobs.
- What: DART Bus and Rail Operator Hiring Event
- When: Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m
- Where: DART Ways, Structures & Amenities – North Division, Building, 9717 Abernathy
DART offers employees a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Paid training for CDL licensing
- Health, vision, dental, life and AD&D insurance
- Medical coverage after 30 days
- Retirement Plan and 401K
- DART paid training begins at $17.60/hour; after successful completion of training, pay will increase to $20.31/hour
- Opportunities for advancement
The full job description for the DART Bus Student Operator and Rail Student Operator positions can be found online. An overview of the DART benefits programs can be found on the DART website.