THE BRAZORIA COUNTY CRAWFISH FESTIVAL
APRIL 15 – 17, 2016
Benefiting Boys & Girls Club of Brazoria County, The Godfrey Educational Foundation, and the Houston Blues Society
1 Performance Dr.
Angleton, TX 77515
Great Crawfish! Great Spice! Great Price! $3.99 lb!
Advance discount tickets and carnival ride passes available now at Eventbrite!
FREE till 3:00 on Friday!
The Brazoria County Crawfish Festival takes the friendly, relaxed fun and community feel of a small town fair and serves it up big!
- Crawfish: Red Swamp Crawfish, serving bigger, fatter, juicier bugs from multiple stations at $3.99(lb). They have been providing Texas with hot, fresh, spicy crawfish for over 20 years. With four boiling trailers going they can put out 4,000 lbs of bugs an hour
The Houston Blues Society Stage: *Brad Absher and Swamp Royale * Campfire Soul * Eric Demmer Band * Odell Gray & The House Rules Band * Ted Hawley Band * Little Terry & The Blues Birds * Luther & The Healers * Trudy Lynn with Steve Krase Band * Mighty Orq Band * No Refund Band * Sparky Parker Band * Zach Person Band * Paul Ramirez Band * Sonny Boy Terry Band * Jonn Del Toro Richardson Band * Evelyn Rubio Band * Great Scott and The Almighties * Ally Venable Band * Dave Nevling and The Blues Kats *
The Bayou Stage: Genevieve Allen * Keven Anthony * Blaggards * Jason James * Level One Band * Randy Meadows * “Bon Ton” Mickey * Zach Person * Cecil Shaw * Mike Stinson * Van Wilks *The Revi’s * Tres Equis * The Zydeco Dots! And more to come!
- Carnival: This year will see more, bigger, and better amusement rides and games with rides to thrill the adults and the little ones, too.
- Food Vendors: There’s more food to enjoy than great crawfish! Every kind of Cajun food from Alligator to Pistolettes to Shrimp Creole; a huge selection of festival food favorites like corn dogs, shaved ice, and funnel cakes; and specialty foods and traditional dishes with a twist such as shark and lobster sliders, and so much more.
- Specialty Entertainment: Slayer Reptile Ranch * ‘Gator Races * Armadillo Races * Splash Dogs * Crawfish and Funnel Cake Eating Contests
- Marie Laveau: The Voodoo Queen of New Orleans presented by Creepy Hollow.
- MSR Houston: The professional, world-class racetrack and home to the festival is launching a major, multi-million dollar expansion to host national and international races and other region-wide concerts and events.
- Go-Kart Track: MSR has one of the fastest Go-Kart tracks in the country, on one of the longest tracks. Patrons can enjoy real fast track action.
- Fittipaldi Exotic Driving: World famous racers Fittipaldi are offering two-lap thrill rides in exotic cars throughout the event.
- Festival Vendors: The festival will feature rows of vendors with the best of arts, crafts, gifts and more from Brazoria County, the Greater Houston-Gulf Coast Area and around the country.
- Children’s Area: will provide all patrons need to keep their kids busy and having fun during the event.